Crochet Winter - Easy Color Block Crochet Blanket
Subscribe for more great tutorials! http://bit.ly/MelanieHam
More simple crochet tutorials here! http://bit.ly/Crochettutorials
Check out my Crochet Chevron Pillow Course!
Follow me on Social!
Can we get this video to 5,000 likes!
Check out this great beginner scarf tutorial!
More photos on the blog here!
- Finished Size: 70 wide x 65 (You'll notice it finishes wider than the foundation chain because of the weight of the yarn it stretches out).
- 6 skeins of size 5 or 6 yarn in each color. I used Loops and Threads - yarn (sold at Michaels). Bernat Sofftee Chunky is very similar! any other thicker size 5 or 6 yarn with slight texture will give you a similar result. I linked the Bernat, so you can see what it looks like.
-Size Q or 16 mm crochet hook. Also known as a speed hook.
-smaller crochet hook for weaving in ends
-scissors for triming
Q hook, 16mm
Bernat Sofftee Yarn (very similar to loops and threads)
1. Take 2 strands at the same time and make a slip knot. Tighten around the hook.
2. Chain 70 chains... or 50 inches with very little tension.
3. hdc in 3rd chain from hook and repeat in each chain all the way down, use very little tension at this point, it will help you down the line.
4. Ch 2 and turn.
5. hdc in 2nd stitch over from edge of the blanket and continue in each stitch. Be sure to get the hdc in that last turning chain stitch.
6. Ch 2 and turn
7.Repeat until you run out of that color yarn.
-When you run out of yarn, I did not run out at the same time. Tie the 2 ends (the yarn you are using and the new yarn) and continue. Don't forget to weave in all the little ends later. When you run out of the next skein of yarn, attache the next skein. This way the tails to be weaved in will be staggered and unnoticeable.
8. When you finish a row of color 1 and don't have enough to complete another row, add your new color when you make your last hdc. WHen you have the 3 loops on your hook for that last stitch, add the 2 strands on your hook and pull through. Tighten everything up, chain 2 and turn continuing on like we have been.
9. Continue adding skeins of yarn and change to your 3rd color and crochet until you can fully complete a row and cannot complete another.
10. Weave in all the ends very well.
Who saw the kitty bloopers at the end Write bad kitty in the comments if you did and made it to the end of reading this... that way I will know that you ROCK!
*This contains affiliate links. It costs nothing for you, but if you purchase these items I get a small commission that helps me purchase more supplies for videos! THANK YOU for the support!
My mailing address
19197 Golden Valley Rd Ste 710
Santa Clarita CA 91387
video BOLSA A CROCHET PASO A PASO. | Labores Angélika |
video Crochet : Cuadrado # 3
video BOTA ADULTO ELAINE CROCHÊ
video Bolsa de Crochê - Professora Simone Eleotério
video The Best of Eagle Attacks On Human & Animal | Most Amazing Wild Animal Fights ✓
video Loop Schal Häkeln | Woolly Hugs Cloud | ein Knäul - ein Schal | Farbverlauf super einfach
video Queue de sirène toutes tailles crochet facile / Cola de sirena todas las tallas facil
video COMO FAZER MÁXI CROCHÊ
video Easy Zippered Box Pouch Tutorial
video Cuello Alto Circular dos Agujas a su medida
video Blusa com manga em crochê
video Cachecol Neuzinha :: Vídeo Explicação
video Blusa manga murciélago parte 1
video Como Tejer abrigo con dos agujas
video Side rope construction on baby's vest
video Lesson Crochet : Punto Cintillo (o Cinturón)
video DIY como tejer pantalon para bebe a crochet, ganchillo AJUAR
video How to Crochet an Easy Beanie - Crochet Tutorial
video Crochê centrinho toalhinha girassol
video Flor correntinhas !Casaco de renda Irlandesa cor Natural